Stephanie Avatar

Friday, December 6, 2013

Thing #17

How delicious!! I love it!! I have never ever heard of this. At first I thought this was teaching us how to simply bookmark sites on our web browser....that is so not the case! I agree it does become quite a mess using the outdate book marking tool.

Delicious has become one of my favorite things to explore. It is not just for educational use, it can be for so many differnt things. Sharing recipies, fashion, movies or books. The possibilities are endless!! I love the stack tutorial!! This site allows even an uncreative person to look as if they are super creative. I find it is similar to Pinterest and I love pinterest. Pinterest is a bit more complicated to apply to the classroom. With Delicious I can link in parents, and teachers. Parents can easily see what we are working on in the classroom. I can share with them sites myself and other teachers recommend, the possibilities are virtually endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment