Stephanie Avatar

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Thing #6



This is the most amazing Web 2.0 site I can find!!! I use Pinterest multiple times a day weather it is looking up recipes, outfits, crafts to do with my kids, big projects to tackle, you name it...Pinterest has it! I love the ease of use for this site, the search tool is great when you need something specific and in a hurry. This Web 2.0 site is very user friendly offering categories to search, and specifics to do those searches.

I can see myself definitely using this site for classroom design, activities, among many many other things. There are often links to blogs posted here that are extremely beneficial to teachers to learn from, and utilize. When ideas run out, or you are stumped on what creative thing to do or make, there is something for everything on the Pinterest website. I have used it for so long not knowing what type of Web interface I was dealing with, now knowing it that more interesting to me!

http://www.pinterest.com

3 comments:

  1. Great idea! I use Pinterest all the time too, but I never would have thought to use it for classroom purposes! I'm definitely going to make a new board for that. If I find anything really cool I'll be sure and send the pin! I'm sure there are tons of bulletin board, decorating, and layout ideas on Pinterest. Thanks again for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Pinterest too! I have seen many cool ideas to use for designing your classroom. My favorite are the ones with creative ideas for reading areas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie and Shelby!! There are soooo many cool pins to bring into the classroom, from decorating to organizing. You will be able to find something! Happy Pinning!

    ReplyDelete