Stephanie Avatar

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Thing #7

Thing 7 by smichelle0945
Thing 7, a photo by smichelle0945 on Flickr.
Flickr is a fun site to look around. I found beautiful, and unique images. I will probably not use this particular site in the future, simply because I use another photo sharing site. I utilize Instagram, which is basically the same principle of Flickr. You have a screen name, and can tag photos; the only thing it is lacking is the groups that you can belong to. I did like that about Flickr, it was neat to look through and see what others who have been in this class posted. As far as using this site for the classroom I am not sure how I would use it. I suppose having parents sign waivers to put their children on the site, setting up a private group, and sharing that way is a possibility. I have an Instagram account as stated above, which I share photos of my children and family. I don't particularly mind having photos online, mostly because they are set to private, or for "friends only".

No comments:

Post a Comment