Stephanie Avatar

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Thing #10

What I like about the RSS is that all of the blogs and websites that I have interest in can be found in one place. I love that you can choose to see just one blog at one time, or you can see all blogs together separated by what is the latest, and greatest. I enjoy being able to see these listed in this fashion so that I can pick and choose from each, all in one place. The search tools are very easy to use, and it is easy to add a new blog to my feedly.

Using this in my school or personal life will be simple. The resources are limitless. Access to others ideas can easily be purchased, or duplicated with the permission of the original author. Many of these sites have ways to create organization in a classroom, which is something I am very interested in. Using the crafts from these sites is also wonderful for my children at home, and for themed activities within the classroom.

Teachers can use the new technology of RSS by sharing ideas with one another through requesting access to personal or classroom blogs. When a teacher gets stuck, or needs a fresh idea on a certain topic, or element of the classroom it is easily accesible from a neightboring teacher, or even someone across the globe! It is very simple. 

I love this and will continue to use this in the future. I have such a hard time trying to find things that I use once, and then somehow loose; feedly allows these blogs and sites to be housed all in one place without getting an email every time there is a new post from a blog you follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment