Stephanie Avatar

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Thing #8

Thing 8 by smichelle0945
Thing 8, a photo by smichelle0945 on Flickr.
Flickr Mashup was a very fun tool to work with! I enjoyed using all of the options that are available. For my particular mashup, I chose to do a Texas theme. The photos here are photos which I have "favorited", from these I created my mashup on Mosaic Maker. I found it to be user friendly with multiple options to choose from. I could use this in the future for numerous things within the classroom. I think it is a great tool to do what I just did, gather photos from multiple sources, mash them up, and it gives a story to tell....one stop shop! For personal life I can use flickr mashups to create mosaics for birthday invitations, or family photos to share. The options are limitless with this tool.

Photo credits from top left...
1.) cat.loree
2.) Seth Patterson
3.) Christiane
4.) siedo

No comments:

Post a Comment