Stephanie Avatar

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Thing #9

                                                                 www.redkid.net
www.acme.com

This was an awesome activity! I had no idea there were so many FREE sites available for this type of designing. This is a great way to create fun personalized representations for each student. Living in military towns all my life one of the first things military asks one another is, "where are you from?' The license plate tool would be so fun to have each child create their own from his or her home state. Or even making a collage of all the states that each student has been. This could be integrated when discussing where students went for vacation over the summer...little things like that. I personalize just about everything I own, especially things my kids take to school, so that is another reason this activity was so enjoyable to me!! I listed the sites where I created these two particular photos underneath each. It was simple, step by step, even allowing to save straight to my computer. I think this will be a great tool, I have only tipped the ice burg at the possibilities to utilize this in the classroom, and even at home!

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie, I love how enthusiastic you are about all of the tools you can use in class. You have posted a lot of great ideas for use in the classroom and I think your future students will love them!

    ReplyDelete