Stephanie Avatar

Friday, August 30, 2013

Thing #2

My previous experience with blogs is very small! I have used others blogs for craft projects, or ideas for recipes, adn decorations, however I have never had my own. I love to read others blogs and their experiences with life events. I know many families who have a blog of vacations, or even everyday life. Which is wonderful, it seems to be like a giant, well organized year book. I love to write, so I am unsure why I have not considered blogging, but now I don't want to stop! I decided on my posted name Stephanie Freeman because I want this blog to be a valid representation of ME! I have just embarked on a new journey by getting into Graduate school, and I am extremly excited not only to use this blog in this class, but throughout my time in Graduate school! Creating this blog was extermly easy! I almost thought I was doing something wrong because of the simplicity! My avatar reflects my personality well I belive. I am very happy, I try to smile all the time, and I am outgoing. I think that this avatar embodies those qualities. The avatar looks as close to me as I could get it to! My hair is not that short, but I didn't like any of the long hair styles. I would also probably wear the outfit the avatar has on, I am pretty simple and that is the way I tried to dress her!

3 comments:

  1. I liked the way you described a blog as "giant, well organized year book,"
    I never thought about a blog in that way but you couldn't be more right. I also think its cool that you know families that maintain their own blogs because blogging really is a great way to reflect on special occasions or just everyday life. It also allows you to add more of a personal touch, like designing the layout of your page, than other social networking sites allow you to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I have contemplated on creating one for my family, I think it is a wonderful idea....I am going to look into making blogs private, only viewable by family members. I think it would be a much more secure way to share what is going on with us since we live so far away from family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like reading your posts, because they are so real and true to what your are experiencing. I look forward to reading what you write for the rest of your experiences.

    ReplyDelete