Stephanie Avatar

Friday, December 6, 2013

The END…or is it!

I have enjoyed this class, Dr. Jerles as my instructor, the assignments, guidance, and overall learning experience I have had the past 16 weeks. I think it is a wonderfully designed course, that has adapted to the ever changing technology that exists today. 

As a future educator I will take so much from this class with me to my own classroom. The exercises we did each week, Dr. Jerles was always patient and helpful if needed. Some were things that came very easy to me, and I already knew yet some I had never used before. I had a great learning experience throughout, using tools for things I did not know were possible, and discovering a few "life hacks" to make my everyday life and classroom life simpler.

To keep up with web 2.0, I plan to watch for new developments. Weather it be from the sites we were exposed to here, or just by watching blogs from other teachers.

I have made a commitment to continue blogging. At the beginning of this class I got very excited about it, then of course got busy, now after working on the remainder of the 23 things I have the blogging bug again! I plan to continue this particular blog throughout my graduate studies. I think it will be wonderful to look back on. I love the challenge given, asking ourselves what we learned today then blogging about it. That is a great way to continue this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment