Stephanie Avatar

Friday, December 6, 2013

Thing #16

Remember the Milk...what a cute name for a fun little tool. So many of these tools exist today but it is always fun to see what is new! With this tool I can set reminders as I think of them throughout the day that will go off once I leave school. Often times things are put in you pile of good intentions, or thoughts of good intentions, only to be forgotten..then remembered when it is too late! It works with gmail calendar, since this class I have started using gmail more so than yahoo and I love it.

My other favorite was MyStickies. This is great for me to use now as a college student. I can put stickies on random websites for me to remember what it was, or where it was I was looking at a particular article or site for. Basically allowing me to save my place. That is necessary espeically for long assignments. When you get tired, or have to step away this is a great tool to have. At work I am a Stickie note Nazi, I use stickies for everything, all day...I shared this site with my co-workers, they agree it would be a wonderful tool to me. Although with this the gratification I get when writing on a stickie note would sadly go away!

PDF converter is something I can see myself actualy using in class. Although most things can be done in this form anyway, it is still a nice tool to have. Almost all systems will open a PDF file which is what I find most attractive about this tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment