Stephanie Avatar

Friday, December 6, 2013

Thing #14

Going with the flow! I enjoyed looking into each of these sites given. I have never used this resource for projects, or anything for that matter. I like gliffy. I felt as it it were the easiest tool to use. It is free and children can create thier own with little to no help. I could see myself using this in the classroom for following math steps, concept mapping with reading stories, life cycles of plants of animals, and brainstorming. I like that you can export your creation. I can save these and send to parents to work on at home during breaks, or simply share with them process for complex subjects such as math. I think this is a great tool to organize short ideas, and could come in handy.

Mindmeister was another that I like. It believe this would be benefical to teachers more so than students. I could see myself utilizing this for lesson plans. I like the options available. Such as the color icons, task manager, and the notes. This is more for elaborating on information, bigger projects. You can create and come back to it as needed. It is also compatiable with cloud storage, which is something I have began to use!

No comments:

Post a Comment